FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Brighton April 26th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Great night! I went on a bit of a photo fest. Trying to get used to my new camera you see.
Photos are here.

Wow I did notice that picture of me :eek: my goodness, I look well happy in the picture. Thats the expressions swmbo gives me when I turn up with another bike.
Mind you it was bloody cold :sad: and I forgot my MTFU pills -- God knows what I was thinking at that point though but it looks pretty bad

Anyway I truly appreciate being caught in one of my more attractive moments :laugh: thanks

Great pictures S_C. Lovely compositions.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
IMG_0299.JPG

wow, Els! Just WOW!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I've just had sausages and a free Dura Ace upgrade.

A few more sausages and a spot of sunshine, and it's goodbye two-speed. It was fun while it lasted, and Adrian's solution is one I will remember in case there is a next time. Thank you DZ for the component upgrade:girl:.

shifter.jpg

U

User10571

A few more sausages and a spot of sunshine, and it's goodbye two-speed. It was fun while it lasted, and Adrian's solution is one I will remember in case there is a next time. Thank you DZ for the component upgrade:girl:.

View attachment 22780
Trust me. you'll be happier with more than just the two.
The best options are
a) Lots (as in, a full set) or
b) Fixed.

Tim Hall

I was in Horley today and was chatting to my Dad. Apparently on the night in question, the police had mistakenly closed the nightclub in the middle of town early. This caused disaffected youths to spill out onto the streets looking something to vent their frustrations on. That'll be a bunch of hardy night riding cyclists then.

I am surprised that the night club is still open. There was always trouble there with stabbings etc. They were then told to put cctv in, but just put cameras up that were not connected to anything and were forced to close down for about 6 months.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Trust me. you'll be happier with more than just the two.
The best options are
a) Lots (as in, a full set) or
b) Fixed.

Lots is good. Pleased to report crisper shifting and general return of mojo. I could get used to this Dura Ace lark...

Top Bottom