FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast Brighton July 15th 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I now have six for the 13:30 from Bognor on 13 Aug, for less than the price of a pint. Or rather, for the price of about half a pint in Felpham Measures. And I don't even know whether I'm doing that one...

frank9755

Cyclist
I now have six for the 13:30 from Bognor on 13 Aug, for less than the price of a pint. Or rather, for the price of about half a pint in Felpham Measures. And I don't even know whether I'm doing that one...

I think you are getting a bit carried away!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Are these with bike reservations too?? :unsure:

Yup, although some tickets are as much as 75p! You need to select "reserve a bicycle space" from a dropdown after you've selected the train, and the box you see just before you pay should say "space for X bicycles" if you've been successful. I've stopped buying tickets now, so the site should be faster. :whistle:

Yup, although some tickets are as much as 75p! You need to select "reserve a bicycle space" from a dropdown after you've selected the train, and the box you see just before you pay should say "space for X bicycles" if you've been successful. I've stopped buying tickets now, so the site should be faster. :whistle:

Great, thanks! I'm going to for 2-4 from Bognor to Clapham Jcn 22nd August, then if I can, a few from Newhaven (am) and Brighton (pm) of Fri 22nd July. Figure somebody will want them!

rb58

Enigma
No, sorry Gregorioso, I spake the truth and you merely speculate. Besides, only part of Ross is enigmatic, the rest can stay on the platform! :tongue:

Not sure about the 'enigmatic' bit, bit of a Thorn-y issue that. Besides, my doctor told me this week I have the heart and lungs of a 32 year-old....... it's just a shame about all the other bits! So, with all those components I shall have no need of a train ticket and will be wending my way northwards astride my bicycle......

Not sure about the 'enigmatic' bit, bit of a Thorn-y issue that. Besides, my doctor told me this week I have the heart and lungs of a 32 year-old....... it's just a shame about all the other bits! So, with all those components I shall have no need of a train ticket and will be wending my way northwards astride my bicycle......

And the mind, Ross...? :whistle:

U

User10571

Wow! That's some process.

I've stopped buying tickets now, so the site should be faster. :whistle:
Are you sure you have? It's taken me since nine o'clock this morning until now to buy 7 x 45p tix for the FNRttC to Bognor on August 12th.

Come to think of it - I could've ridden back from Bognor in less time than it has taken to buy the tix
rolleyes.gif

Top Bottom