FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast, Cardiff to Swansea 22nd August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I'd best pop in and see our friends at Ogmore-by-Sea, then...

Keith Oates

Janner
I really enjoyed this ride last year and was hoping to make it again this time however working in China presents a little bit of a problem to get there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wobblers

Euthermic
I really enjoyed this ride last year and was hoping to make it again this time however working in China presents a little bit of a problem to get there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride there? :smile:

BigGee

Just need to sort out a few work roster issues then I can confirm. I am glad this ride has been re-scheduled, it is another of my favourites and is to be thoroughly recommended to anyone who has not done it. Cycling into Swansea last year, you could have shut your eyes and imagined that you were arriving in Nice! There have been lots of discussions about the coldest or wettest FNRttC, but this must surely have been the hottest. We arrived at Mumbles pier at around 08.00 and it was already steaming, I hope we get the same again.

BigGee

Regrettably, the work roster is not proving accommodating this time and my attempts to manipulate it are not working. I am going to have to give this ride a miss this time, but hopefully will be back at it again next year. Hope you all have a great ride.

Andrij

Über Member
On the list!

Just waiting to hear from a friend in Caerdydd if I can make a weekend of the trip. Otherwise it will be the usual Saturday morning re-hydration and back to Llundain.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Next year maybe... :sad: I really ought to as I have friends in Cardiff. Not only that, but the guy who introduced me to doing FNRttC lives there!

Top Bottom