FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast in aid of Martlets Hospice 2nd September 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
She's a nice lady.

Her next-door neighbour is a little strange though. Hates economic migrants apparently, and wears stupid hats all the time.
she's going to need to be to take the e-mail I wrote her in her stride. Another happy customer...

Done June , London to Brighton and this night one , both raising money for Martletts , ive collected £ 1025 so far and have a bit more to go

I've also heard from one of the Boys in Lycra (not really a boy - he's an Inspector). The Tooting Miscreant is in deep doodah! And not just for being fantastically unlucky!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Dear Marshals

Once again you maintained your reputation of being ace marshals keeping the Martlets’ Friday Night Riders safe from the perils of spooky dark lanes and road junctions that could have taken them in the wrong direction.

The feedback from the event has all been positive and the evening seemed to pass off as planned. On behalf of everyone at the Martlets Hospice, I wanted to thank you all for your efforts for us. We could not stage the ride without your help. We hope that this ride will raise somewhere in the region of £40,000 towards our running costs. This year has seen a significant drop in donations as well as the sums raised from sponsored events and other fundraising activities so the Night Bike Ride is more important to us than ever.

For those of you coming down to Brighton in October, I hope to see you again there but in the meantime, best wishes as you pedal your way around your various parts of the country.

Once again, many thanks.

Kind regards

Antonia

Antonia Shepherd
Martlets Hospice
Fundraising Events Manager

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
This has been my second year and once again I was very impressed with the organisation and awe-inspiring dedication of the whole FNTTC event. Thanks to all who made it happen.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
http://bit.ly/qmcv4F

My pictures, sorry none of The Thug Who Is Going To Prison, and not many of the riders, it was a bit fraught for me at times. Being a marshal can be a tad energetic at times. But I loved every moment, and would thoroughly recommend it to FNRTTC regulars.
Off to do Med-to-Manche so not posting for a couple of weeks. On email though.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
our first complaint.........

How come we had to pay for our breakfast and drinks was out of order

hhhmmmmmmmmm

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
our first complaint.........

How come we had to pay for our breakfast and drinks was out of order

hhhmmmmmmmmm

Please tell me they wrote that tongue in cheek..?? If not...What a TIT :cycle:!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly

Please tell me they wrote that tongue in cheek..?? If not...What a TIT :cycle:!

Hear hear. And the tea stop was free, for one thing....

Presumably this person would be up for paying a very reasonable £89 (plus 'minimum sponsorship') for the Moonriders thing and getting breakfast thrown in rather than our frankly ridiculous £15 and having to hand over less than a tenner to the Madeira (other establishments may be available). Tell 'em to MTFU.

StuartG

slower but further
At least a charity helping git. Free food at the end is too much to ask. But free drink? Hmmm a bit of brewery sponsorship for next year? Gotta be better than Fosters at any price. Not that I`m complaining ...

Top Bottom