FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast in aid of Martlets Hospice 3rd September 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
All how true indeed.. except I didnt draft our Claudine... but all very true espesh my first ton up! :smile:

130, wow!

100kg, Davy?

Well done indeed!

mangaman

Dell - as you may remember I'm recovering from a knee problemo and am now back on the bike.

I'm not London/Brighton ready yet even.

I'd be happy to be a static marshall if you still need them - nearer the Coastal end - and I could maybe do a pootle on the bike.

I'm very good at being static if necessary - and it all seems like a lot of fun.

If you still want marshalls or help at the Brighton end I'd be up for it. All in a good cause as well.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty

I'll be doing a marshalling of marshalls at the beginning of next week Many thanks, one and all.

By the way, Marna has offered to marshall, which news some of you will greet with great joy

tmcd35

Will there be a reasonable number of CCers on the genteel version?

Dunno, I'm thinking of signing up for this one if it's not too late. Spend the weekend in Brighton, never been there before. I think it'd make up for my wimping out half way through the Dun Run :biggrin:

Nice video Adam - never seen that before! Reminds me of you for sure, except for the cantilevered toolbox, which is more Tim O style. :biggrin:

There is going to be a cool 'Lanterne' on this one- the man with an S on his shirt will be well supported!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sorry to be thick but are the regular crowd doing the £12 ride rather than the Sporty or neither and standing on street corners?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Sorry to be thick but are the regular crowd doing the £12 ride rather than the Sporty or neither and standing on street corners?

You can do whichever you like. If you're needed as a static marshall you are not obliged to register; if you can be arsed to raise sponsorship you can do the £12; and if you just want to ride it go for the £35. The danger of lots of people not registering and offering to marshal is that there'll be too many marshals but a drop in the money raised. Tis a charidee jaunt, after all ;). DZ said he'd sort out the marshalling next week...

Top Bottom