FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast in aid of Martlets Hospice 3rd September 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You can do whichever you like. If you're needed as a static marshall you are not obliged to register; if you can be arsed to raise sponsorship you can do the £12; and if you just want to ride it go for the £35. The danger of lots of people not registering and offering to marshal is that there'll be too many marshals but a drop in the money raised. Tis a charidee jaunt, after all ;). DZ said he'd sort out the marshalling next week...

OK, you've shamed me! £35 it is!

Although it may leave me short of funds in The Seagull!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
OK, you've shamed me! £35 it is!

Although it may leave me short of funds in The Seagull!

That's OK - it's MacB's round :smile:

mistral

Guru
You can do whichever you like. If you're needed as a static marshall you are not obliged to register; if you can be arsed to raise sponsorship you can do the £12; and if you just want to ride it go for the £35. The danger of lots of people not registering and offering to marshal is that there'll be too many marshals but a drop in the money raised. Tis a charidee jaunt, after all ;). DZ said he'd sort out the marshalling next week...

That's easy, simply levy a charge on the Marshalls, so they don't feel left out! And yes, I've volunteered, if anyone's wondering.....

Sorry to be thick but are the regular crowd doing the £12 ride rather than the Sporty or neither and standing on street corners?

Stop using that word, rich! I am going to stand on street corners in a sporty fashion; the ride out from HPC to Sloane Square is a lovely bit of that particular jaunt, so I'll be pretending that bit, and I will join you in putting the 'port' in Sportive at the Seagull afterwards.

In your case rich, charity ends at 'home' :smile:

Now, where's 'Greg's Bar' - there is a killing to be made here... :whistle: (Local press and business sponsors Ditchling refreshment stop for victorious fundraisers?)

:smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I should of said 'fick' any road!

I have latterly been accused of being thick, fat, not quite so fat, punching above my weight, a pisshead and a Guardianista. My self-esteem is in tatters :sad:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You forgot being like Greedo.

Oh yeah - that one really hurt.

I like all women, not only big breasted brunettes!

mangaman

Looks great Dell.

Maybe we could start a similar ride to Felpham for St Wilfeds hospice.

I,m sure I could generate support this end - and you could ride to Felpham, which St Wilf,s covers

Top Bottom