FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast in aid of Martlets Hospice 3rd September 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OK have jiggled a few things about and can now make this. So have coughed up the dosh and registered.
I am more then happy to marshall, TEC, Waymark, annoy people, etc whatever help that needs doing.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
They need someone to wear a Brighton & Hove Albion shirt on the night Ian... :whistle:

To save money you can wear a Tesco's carrier bag instead.

:whistle: :whistle: :tongue:
seagulls.jpg

That's congratulations then! A good night is in store for the Martlets - and me, who will be paying attention - sorry. :sad:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
well, not really...............

I was pretty confident of getting 300, and was sufficiently silly to say so. We may still get close, but that'll have much more to do with the superb Martlets publicity machine than to my prosletysing (sp?)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Hi Simon, count me in please for what ever you need.

I've decided am doing this ride over a birthday party as things are still up in the air there and i've put my foot down, so, am all yours.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Hi Simon, count me in please for what ever you need.

I've decided am doing this ride over a birthday party as things are still up in the air there and i've put my foot down, so, am all yours.

Lucky Dellzeqq!

Are you sure your Doctor will allow you to ride slowly enough? Apparently there's an extra loop for the speedies - you should probably do it twice, just to save those knees...

well, not really...............

I was pretty confident of getting 300, and was sufficiently silly to say so. We may still get close, but that'll have much more to do with the superb Martlets publicity machine than to my prosletysing (sp?)

Usually when the word 'machine' is used in this context, it is inevitably 'well-oiled'... (anything to include Claudine and Rich I suppose :whistle:)

I think there is a connection between you, 'the pop at the top' and Martlets which is so much more than proselytizing. But there may be one or two baptisms of fire up Turners Hill, followed by anointment atop Ditchling eh?

Top Bottom