FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast in aid of Martlets Hospice 3rd September 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy84

Veteran
I've just signed up for the 'sporting' ride this evening.

I'ld be happy to marshall somewhere between London - Coulsdon, then join the ride from the back.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Would love to help, the last was was quite fantastic.

But, I need to double check that date as it coincides with a friends birthday, will let you know.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
You missed 'the only birthday party in town' Davy...because you were not allowed to cycle slow enough... :rofl:

haha! Well, if I had physio last week it would have been differant... and its still a shame I wasnt there... Ill just have to make up for it in Whitstable...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Well, I've signed up with the fancy online booking system. I'm not sure that the phrases "Nocturnal Extravaganza" and "static marshal" sit too well together, but by all means put me down for the thrills and spills of standing around and pointing on the corner of Short Straw Lane for five hours. Don't say I don't know how to have a wild time... :biggrin:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I signed up for the mild version just now. It could be an interesting ride. I will be flying back from the west coast of Canada on the Friday morning so there is every chance that I will fall asleep over the handle bars. I'm very much looking forward to another run to Brighton.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I say, if one is intending merely to be a static marshall does one need to register at all? I rather hope not, becuase I have had my fill of online registration systems this week. I now for instance have four TfL bike scheme keyfobs and am 140 squid out of pocket!

Is it in order for those intending to heckle their FNRttC mates whilst leaning smugly on a lamp post to offer waymarking assistance to all participants to leap upon their trusty steads and attempt to rejoin the grupetto once the cry of 'all up' has categorically and unequivocally been given?

HAHAHAHA!! I'll have you know am a reformed character... I merely meant buying our illustrious a belated birthday Martin, my friend who guided me to my first hundred despite me running out of Tesco value maltloaves and stopping every five minutes for a pee, Claudine, who lets me draft her on the straight into Whitstable, and all my other lovely pals of all persuasions a drink or two as I haven't been around, and I think I should buy back a few friendships...

Fixed for you Davy. Shape up. :biggrin:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
if you're going to be marshalling there really is no need to register and pay the fee. That's devotion above and beyond....

If any of you would-be marshalls would like to de-register please send me an e-mail

We're past the 130 mark now...

Top Bottom