FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast in aid of Martlets Hospice 3rd September 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Claudine. If you still have it could you e-mail picture you took of me in case it may make a good profile mug shot which I have not yet got around to producing. Thanks

Of course. It's OK but the light in the gym was a bit harsh - no one except Susie managed to look particularly good in it, despite us being, by any standards, a ravishingly attractive bunch - I didn't post most of the ones I took in there. I've copied your email address. I wouldn't advise leaving it in the post above, in case it gets picked up by some kind of spider program and leads to you getting spammed.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Mike - it's attached to this post.

Attachments

• Mike-Morley.jpg
    Mike-Morley.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 110

Fanjio

Of course. It's OK but the light in the gym was a bit harsh - no one except Susie managed to look particularly good in it, despite us being, by any standards, a ravishingly attractive bunch - I didn't post most of the ones I took in there. I've copied your email address. I wouldn't advise leaving it in the post above, in case it gets picked up by some kind of spider program and leads to you getting spammed.

Claudine. Thanks for photo & tip have done.

mangaman

What's that thing in your avatar, Rich? Looks kinda funny...

Exactly...

Bonj wouldn't have approved of your avatar - he hated pictures of people if they were too small if I recall.

And I still can't see a shark in Claudine's picture.

I've even tried TimO's fiendishly clever idea of not looking at the picture much - just quickly glancing out of the corner of my eye when it least expects it.

I'll have to remember not to swim off the coast of Australia or somewhere, as I seem to suffer from selective shark-blindness.

I'd be admiring the barrier reef - and smiling indulgently at a passing piglet only to find it biting my head off.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Hooray! We've missed you. Don't do it again.

Besides, we were worried you might replace it with The Other Picture.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Hooray! We've missed you. Don't do it again.

Besides, we were worried you might replace it with The Other Picture.

I was too, but the little elf on the right shoulder over-ruled the one on the left :blush:

Top Bottom