FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Manchester to Morecambe June 8th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
rail tickets now released, but they're not cheap. Those of you booking a return journey might want to consider travelling from Lancaster, which is about four miles from Morecambe using a cycle path.

I'm now a phoenix, rising up out of the flames and back in business.

Put me on the list please (email sent), and I've read the new basics!

I booked my tickets a couple of days ago. First Class was only £2 more expensive, and I figured the free food would more than cover that.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Me please. I'm planning of cycling up to Nelson the Weds before and returning there from Morecambe. Train down on Sunday.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
e-mails please, peeps!!!!!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
bollox-stupid work block on your blog. Will have a shufty over the weekend at the ride.
sorry - you're not the only person who's pointed that out. Note to self - must de-register as a terrorist organisation....

Globalti

Legendary Member
Count me in! S'easy-peasy for me and you'll be passing within 100 yards of my front door!

Morecambe to Lancaster isn't the most pleasant ride but the muggers should still be in bed at that early hour.

I'd love to do this ride, but I'm debating how to get there. Would anyone be cycling from Victoria station to Euston? Or is there an easy route between the two for someone with no sense of direction who doesn't live in London and doesn't have a garmin-type device? (NB: an audax-type route sheet that can be attached to bike with bulldog clip would be OK :smile:)

TMN - I will be cycling that route on the night although a bit earlier - 7pm ish - and would be v happy to cycle to Euston with you.

M:thumbsup:

Top Bottom