FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast Newhaven, Dieppe, Paris 22, 23, 24 May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
In case of plan B - I believe there are definite Bromptoneers on the ride. Is someone else bringing the 15mm spanner, the metal tyre levers and the high-pressure pump with a Schrader valve fitting or would I need to? I do (oh yes, of course I do) have Marathon pluses, but there are things that will get through even a Marathon plus.

yes, I'll carry everything needed to fix a Brompton puncture, out of utter selfishness.

Reactions: srw
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
those of a nervous disposition have done well to avoid the weather forecast these last few days. As of Friday our ride in to Paris would have been wetter than the epic three years ago. It's brightened up a bit now, though

Tim Hall

Except that a week before the wet Brighton run the forecasts were saying very wet. I tried until the last minute not to believe it, but there you are.
I'm taking the view that I'm on holiday with a bunch of the finest people I've had the good fortune to meet. And I'll be on a bike.

(goes off to re-proof jacket)

rvw

Guru
No. Sorry.
:sad: - as expected. A decision is due this evening at some stage on which of plans B and C will be used!

@dellzeqq - you will have the same number of bikes on the overnight ride to Newhaven - but the Wilcox one will only have one rider on it. You will all have to be kind to me on my first solo FNR!

Top Bottom