FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Southend 4th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sagefly

Veteran
But it's very worth doing it again!

martint235

Dog on a bike
But it's very worth doing it again!
Errmm not sure it is.

Those that know me know that I rarely shie away from an A road, often seeking them out as the more direct route from A to B. However even I can think of better ways of getting from A to B than using some sections of the A13.

sagefly

Veteran
Hi Martin, I was thinking of the luvverly whelks and cockles urgh, English eat funny things. Whats wrong with prawns and a nice cold lager!!

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Being new to this, should I panic if I've sent an email but got no response? While yahoo used to be a reasonably OK email option I am aware my address gets trapped by spam filters more often lately so I'm always a bit worried that a message hasn't got to the intended destination...

martint235

Dog on a bike
Being new to this, should I panic if I've sent an email but got no response? While yahoo used to be a reasonably OK email option I am aware my address gets trapped by spam filters more often lately so I'm always a bit worried that a message hasn't got to the intended destination...
Nope. Just look out for your name on the list next time Dellzeqq posts it up. If you're not on it, just drop him a polite reminder email.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

You are a member of CTC and supplied your membership number right?

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm a Shrodinger member in that I've paid the CTC and been given a number, which I sent, but as I've joined through the affiliation program I'm not really a member until I've paid the Fridays at the ride (I think.).

Yup, 2 of those English pounds in the hand of the Boss.

Top Bottom