FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - suggestions for 2011 please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I might wear my Union Flag buff (always assuming that Frank doesn't nick it for his collection#) but I reserve the right to describe this as being done ironically.

# The author recognises that there is no actual demonstrable foundation to this scurrilous rumour.

I thought Teef had manufactured found some photographic evidence....

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Looks like I'll be limited to the early rides as, ahem, we're expecting our first child at the beginning of June...

:smile: Congratulations, User482!

You can get five FNRttCs in before then.
:cheers:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks! And I get to buy a Chariot trailer...

Congrat's User482.
And good call with the trailer.. my nipper loves his..not sure what his mother would say on me bringing him along on a FNRttC though?

5203464425_bf064a735a.jpg

PpPete

Legendary Member
I've been thinking of bringing my littl'un on the tandem on a future ride. Have to be one with a sandy beach at the end so he can have something to do whilst I have a restorative (or three)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks! I suspect that opportunities will be limited afterwards...

Henry born in Feb... I have managed 8 FNRttC's this year..... but I have a very forgiving wife.
The way she looks at it is that I get home after the ride and have the day with Henry.

U

User482

Henry born in Feb... I have managed 8 FNRttC's this year..... but I have a very forgiving wife.
The way she looks at it is that I get home after the ride and have the day with Henry.

He looks really happy in your photo - this will be an essential piece of evidence in persuading my wife that we need a trailer.

Congratulations User482 and I know what you mean, we have child 2.0 due for release on June 7th as we just found out today(scan, not actually finding out). Did my first and so far only fnrttc this year to Whitstable, and it was marvellous. A winter of training and dieting beckons, with a hope for a fair few more night rides before things get complicated again.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
He looks really happy in your photo - this will be an essential piece of evidence in persuading my wife that we need a trailer.

One of the best things I have bought User482. And Henry loves it. Peds and car drivers seem to love it also.
There is enough room in the trailer for Henry, clothes, toys, food, nappies, blankets etc.. a ton of room in the front and in the boot. And they are lighter then you think.
Oh yes, Henry also has his own private number plate.
thumbsup.png

5203464437_121c3458e2.jpg

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Congrat's User482.
And good call with the trailer.. my nipper loves his..not sure what his mother would say on me bringing him along on a FNRttC though?

5203464425_bf064a735a.jpg
have we all notice how very, very clean that trailer is.........

Top Bottom