FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - suggestions for 2011 please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We are almost ahead of you. I'm being pressured in to running a Superspeedy ride to Dungeness. And I did look at the service station! Great minds or what!!!

Who is doing that? We'll send Greg and Adrian around to re-educate these pressurisers. Can't have an award winning athlete being pressurised. It will be a double bank holiday weekend with perma-party don't forget!!!

U

User482

Looks like I'll be limited to the early rides as, ahem, we're expecting our first child at the beginning of June...

clivedb

Guru
We are almost ahead of you. I'm being pressured in to running a Superspeedy ride to Dungeness. And I did look at the service station! Great minds or what!!!

A Republican Ride, please rather than superspeedy. Although the trouble with calling it the Republican ride is that there's the potential confusion with American politics. The Execution of Charles Stuart Anniversary Ride?

frank9755

Cyclist
A Republican Ride, please rather than superspeedy. Although the trouble with calling it the Republican ride is that there's the potential confusion with American politics.

I had thought for a second we were riding to Ireland!
Was thinking of Collins on his bike slipping through the Dublin security net - not Sarah Palin!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Looks like I'll be limited to the early rides as, ahem, we're expecting our first child at the beginning of June...

Well done, enjoy! Being a parent gets a lot easier the more and longer you do it, after the first 20 years it's a doddle!

Tim Hall

Who is doing that? We'll send Greg and Adrian around to re-educate these pressurisers. Can't have an award winning athlete being pressurised. It will be a double bank holiday weekend with perma-party don't forget!!!

While I admire your enthusiasm in toasting the happy couple getting bladdered in Bognor, it's not a double bank holiday weekend. Easter Monday is on 25th April while That Wedding is on the following Friday.

2012 we do get a double bank holiday weekend, on account of Her Maj's Diamond Jubilee. Late May Bank holiday is moved to 4th June and 5th June is a Bank Holiday as well.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
sorry - I'm late to this one. 22nd April it is, I'm afraid. We're on holiday the following week.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
have a care. My parents constructed a sidecar for their tandem. The kid may just get a taste for this cycling mullarky.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Now that was good planning, well done. Who is going to organise the Republican Refuseniks# Ride?
I reckon that London will be awash with glass...

Sadly we'll be coming back to the Great Wen on the 29th. Should I bring bleach?

redjedi

Über Member
While I admire your enthusiasm in toasting the happy couple getting bladdered in Bognor, it's not a double bank holiday weekend. Easter Monday is on 25th April while That Wedding is on the following Friday.

2012 we do get a double bank holiday weekend, on account of Her Maj's Diamond Jubilee. Late May Bank holiday is moved to 4th June and 5th June is a Bank Holiday as well.

Good Friday is on the 22nd, Easter Monday on the 25th. Then the royal wedding on Friday 29th and May Bank Holiday on the 2nd May, makes it a two four day weekends in a row :wahhey:

Top Bottom