FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - suggestions for 2011 please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
2253747459_ba978704d0_z.jpg

Miguel - 29 - cosmetic surgeon - rides Birdy

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster

Damn good work there, well done. Dates are in next years diary already and I must finally get a 'Bognor' ride under my wings as this one eludes me.. am sure Zebras are fine with a bit of gravel...

Quite intrigued with the cardiff-swansea ride and breakfast in 'mumbles'? Is 'Mumbles' the condition we will be in a'la Whitstable sea front?

Damn good work there, well done. Dates are in next years diary already and I must finally get a 'Bognor' ride under my wings as this one eludes me.. am sure Zebras are fine with a bit of gravel...

Quite intrigued with the cardiff-swansea ride and breakfast in 'mumbles'? Is 'Mumbles' the condition we will be in a'la Whitstable sea front?

Not to be confused with the new hipster café..."Look Mumbles"

Hooray for Cleethorpes (albeit date tbc) being on the list!

Can I recommend not doing that one in October. It's blinking brass monkeys up here right now!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
surely the huge red arrow just above your head, like a sword of Damocles, is an easier way to spot you rather than an orange fleece!

Page 8.

FNRttC2011_Slide8_Snipped.png

I can spot me because of the slightly orange tint to my Decathlon "yellow" fleece. As someone pointed out, it colour coordinates with the orange juice in my water bottle!

frank9755

Cyclist
I may just snip pics out of the internet and label them up with faux descriptions.

2254551242_e810660f55_b.jpg

Jacob - 27 - web designer, rides 80s 531 Raleigh

These are very good, Simon, but you omitted to point out that Jacob rides fixed!
Front brake only, confirmed by the shadow of his mech-less chain

Or maybe, on reflection, you did know all along and it was intended to be obvious from his profession....

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I've got to work out what I want to do with the Harwich ride next year. Having twelve riders worked. If we had too many more then the route would have to change and that would be a shame.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I've got to work out what I want to do with the Harwich ride next year. Having twelve riders worked. If we had too many more then the route would have to change and that would be a shame.
+1. Lot of ferry rides & a lot of waiting....not good!

Top Bottom