FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 11th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulRide

Always at opposition
Surely to goodness they can rearrange the wedding? Didn't they think to check the calendar to keep it away from FNRs? Honestly, some people don't even do the basics of wedding planning.:rolleyes:

It's even worse than that - they're expecting us to use a bus to get from the wedding to the reception! Part of me is tempted to say stuff it, no mere wedding is going to get in the way of a ride to Whitstable. But I know my limits.

I recall that our leader was once due at an afternoon wedding immediately after a FNR to West Wittering (the rolling thunder episode as filmed by GeraldC) and was forced to prepare for it by sleeping standing up on the train from Chichester. A fine sight.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
What he really said was'F*ckin 'ell that bloke is sitting down!' - and Frank (I think it was) said, 'Actually, technically we're all sitting down.' He's such a pedant :whistle:
did he really?????????????

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
It's even worse than that - they're expecting us to use a bus to get from the wedding to the reception! Part of me is tempted to say stuff it, no mere wedding is going to get in the way of a ride to Whitstable. But I know my limits.

I recall that our leader was once due at an afternoon wedding immediately after a FNR to West Wittering (the rolling thunder episode as filmed by GeraldC) and was forced to prepare for it by sleeping standing up on the train from Chichester. A fine sight.
that was a good one. The entire ride, including the ferry crossing, was on the wedding timetable. The eight mile dash to the railway station was something special....

Wobblers

Euthermic
This is exactly three weeks before I have to hand my thesis in. It would clearly be irresponsible for me not to be putting my full attention to finishing the blasted thing so...

Yes please, Dell! (You've got to have your priorities after all!)

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
I had so wanted to do this one...But #1, who would be babysitting his younger brothers has just informed me that he is no longer available...something to do with being the (ATC)Wing band leader & it's the Lord Mayors parade on the Saturday - Supoose i should be proud
wink.gif

rb58

Enigma
Hello Simon. Can I come along too please. This one's my favourite!

Thanks

Ross

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
[QUOTE 1580877"]
Yep! Especially as Simon told me only Davy had the one worse bail out rate. Davy...?
[/quote]

wot wot???? For a Whitstable ride, I think not....

Dont forget your wallet buddy...
rolleyes.gif

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
[QUOTE 1580877"]
Yep! Especially as Simon told me only Davy had the one worse bail out rate. Davy...?
[/quote]I'm afraid that Davy has entirely redeemed himself. You are now the Greek Sovereign Debt King

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Peter L
Stuart A
Susie F
Julie G
Stephen T
Chris By
Martin Br
Sonia W
Davy S
Adrian C
Tim H
Ingrid B
Grahame D
David H
Nigel W
Martin T
TJ A
Joan A
Rebecca T
Anthony McC
Mick D
User10571 B
Jenny M
Stuart G
Andrij B
Greg C
Tim O
Els V
Ross C
User S
Andrew Bu
Luke C
Mark G
Rebecca O-B
Tim D
Kim W
Werner W
Bruce R
Charlie B
Jocelyn C-S
Ian S
Alan Lu
Dave J
David R
Gordon P
Ian M
Louise M
Matthew W
Nigel C2
Sam W
Louise L
Paul Rb
Glen J
Toby C
Sandra S
Philip K

Did I transpose from TJ A to JT A in that list? It happens fairly frequently. And there are folk we've been camping with for four years who call me CJ. :rolleyes:

I didn't get where I am today by using a sensible name!

Top Bottom