FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 11th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Quagga

Almost extinct
All my 2011 passes have been used, and I have delightful exams the following week, so count me out I'm afraid

Simon count me in for this will fire off an email to the FNRttC address shortly
Will definetly be staying for Brekkie on this on Fry Up and Beer it's the best
Cheers,
Nigel.

When I said I have an overnight pass it is literally that: I have to be back at St Pancras before midday so will have to get a HS train back up to town.

What time does the ride usually reach Whitstable? My plan is to grab a bite to eat, cycle, via my old Uni, to Canterbury West and head from there on the 10.25. Is this realistic or wildly optimistic?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
When I said I have an overnight pass it is literally that: I have to be back at St Pancras before midday so will have to get a HS train back up to town.

What time does the ride usually reach Whitstable? My plan is to grab a bite to eat, cycle, via my old Uni, to Canterbury West and head from there on the 10.25. Is this realistic or wildly optimistic?
realistic. We've been arriving at Whitstable before eight. If there were some catastrophic delay you could always catch the HST from Faversham

Sad I have to miss this one as I do like this one particularly, and have a kaffenback to christen, but I'm doing a food thing (a few of us getting together and cooking a bunch of David Chang recipes for a blog thing) on the Saturday. I'll most likely be mixing, marinating and soaking stuff all Friday night.

realistic. We've been arriving at Whitstable before eight. If there were some catastrophic delay you could always catch the HST from Faversham

Dell

thanks for the reassurance
thumbsup.png

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
1580892 said:
Is this the S2C?

On the charge plug, yes. It appeals as I have to take the train back on this one rather than ride home.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Peter L
Stuart A
Susie F
Julie G
Stephen T
Chris By
Martin Br
Sonia W
Davy S
Adrian C
Tim H
Ingrid B
Grahame D
David H
Nigel W
Martin T
TJ A
Joan A
Rebecca T
Anthony McC
Mick D
User10571 B
Jenny M
Stuart G
Andrij B
Tim O
Els V
Ross C
User S
Andrew Bu
Luke C
Mark G
Rebecca O-B
Tim D
Kim W
Werner W
Bruce R
Charlie B
Jocelyn C-S
Ian S
Alan Lu
Dave J
David R
Gordon P
Ian M
Louise M
Matthew W
Nigel C2
Sam W
Louise L
Paul Rb
Glen J
Toby C
Sandra S
Philip K
Holly McL
Claudine C
Frank P
LanLan S
Howard S
Michael A
Joth D
Emma D
Clive B
Nigel Cro
Rob N
Mandy H
Rohan T
Thom F
Oli V
Angus H
Ashley N
Ash M-F
John K
Mike M
Tacey L
Tony F
Edmar G
Xi C
Raymond L
David W
Eliza L
Nick S
Neil W
Jo T
Iain Ap
Matt T
Miranda S
Sahar A
George V
Benjamin B-M
Connie G
Martin L-S
Marilyn B
Jim Gi
Joan McG**

the speedskaters are with us!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Sad news. Kieran, who many of you will know, is not at all well, and won't be able to welcome us to Andy's Snacks. I'm sure that all of us wish him the best possible recovery.

I'm making arrangements with Piggy's Diner in Chatham. Ted, the proprietor is up for it. I'll be going through on Sunday, and my top priority will be toilets.

Top Bottom