FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast York to Hull 9th September 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Can I put my hand up for coming along on this one ... :thumbsup:

And aren't there some new requirements for participating in a FNRttC?

Can I put my hand up for coming along on this one ... :thumbsup:

And aren't there some new requirements for participating in a FNRttC?

Yes - stop tinkering and putting stuff all over the place in CycleChat, Shaun! :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
Yes - stop tinkering and putting stuff all over the place in CycleChat, Shaun! :biggrin:

Ah, good, you've found the new FNRttC sub-forum -SURPRISE!!!! :rofl:

I like sneaking in at midnight and moving the furniture around a bit; keeps everyone on their toes.

The good thing now is that there's room for more FNRttC threads without fear of dominating the informal rides first page. Pre-ride recon/organising threads. Non-ride get togethers. Stickies with ride requirements, contact details, each year's planned rides list, etc. And you should now be able to find a ride at-a-glance.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Sounds like a ride I'd be up for - and with any luck, being in September, Mrs Uncle Phil will join us too.

A recce ride on a Saturday in June? Quite possibly, although not all Saturdays are available. You'd have to name a date or consult for details.

Ent there! The Whatyoufeckinglookingat Arms. It's a short taxi ride to Top Town. Apparently.

You know all the high spots, Ed. I'm disgusted, which is great! :smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
If I come, will you meet me at the station and stop me getting lost?

:blush:

Sam

I will. Although if we set off from the Minster, you can pretty much see it from the station, it being the tallest thing in York!

I'm sure any of the York posse will do their best to shepherd FNRttCers to the start, ply them with cake, etc.

Top Bottom