Fridays Tour 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
The important question though, is this a Yellow or Brown Beer Tour?
so long as yellow is the new black, yes.

Actually the more east the better. Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Durham (possibly), Northumberland.

So, my thought is a kind of seaside trip, taking in places like Felixstowe, Southwold, Cleethorpes, Hull, Whitby, Coldstream and Edinburgh. A slow tour. A beer tour. A tour on which absolutely nobody loses weight.

Any thoughts?
This sounds great. If you're taking expressions of interest now, please put my name down.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm not really. I'm sort of casting around for ideas. Of course, if you all get rained on for 168 hours/starve/get lost/crash in June then I imagine it will be me and Susie tootling around Wittering, but it did occur to me that if it works, LonJoG is probably as good as it gets

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I rather like the idea of researching the east coast's best fish and chip shop - a sort of Fryers' Night Rides to the Coast. Put me down for a large haddock.

Beer and the Seaside A good Combo.... will try and make space on next years calendar.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I'm not really. I'm sort of casting around for ideas. Of course, if you all get rained on for 168 hours/starve/get lost/crash in June then I imagine it will be me and Susie tootling around Wittering, but it did occur to me that if it works, LonJoG is probably as good as it gets

It will work. If it's wet, windy, whatever....there's no nicer bunch of people to get through it with. As opposed to the kind of people who steam off up the road and let you struggle on your own.....!!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I've done all of these things in May. '99 I think. Admittedly in Wales not Scotland and on an mtb not a road bike but it was still excellent fun.

U

User482

It will work. If it's wet, windy, whatever....there's no nicer bunch of people to get through it with. As opposed to the kind of people who steam off up the road and let you struggle on your own.....!!

Something I agree with wholeheartedly!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
So, my thought is a kind of seaside trip, taking in places like Felixstowe, Southwold, Cleethorpes, Hull, Whitby, Coldstream and Edinburgh. A slow tour. A beer tour. A tour on which absolutely nobody loses weight.
Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Norwich, Salle, Boston, York, Fountains, Durham, Lindisfarne.

Mediaeval ecclesiastical architecture at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom