Friends from the past.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Have you ever tried to search and find friends from the past? I tried on various sites to find old army mates from 1969/1970 and also school mates from 1962 onwards but so far have failed. I would really like to have a "reunion" from my army days but I think it won't happen. Shame really.

vickster

Legendary Member
Can the regiment help?

Lonestar

Veteran
Have you ever tried to search and find friends from the past? I tried on various sites to find old army mates from 1969/1970 and also school mates from 1962 onwards but so far have failed. I would really like to have a "reunion" from my army days but I think it won't happen. Shame really.

Yes lost touch with a lot of friends when I moved in the mid 90's.I heard one of them had died recently but am unsure how true this is and have found no info on this.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I have a regular get-together with old school pals from 70s-80s. Initially it was through FriendsReunited, but now through Farcebook, (or email for the luddites among them)

Drago

Legendary Member
Nope. Kept in touch with those I've wanted to from the army and the dibble.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
No once they have gone thats it, I move on.
If you were important to someone and them to you then you wouldnt have lost touch in the first place I think.
Bit of a sweeping statement. I've regained touch with people and now we're good friends again. Easy to lose touch with people unintentionally. @gavroche keep trying I'm sure you'll get lucky, there are lots of sites for finding old army pals or you could try facebook.

Top Bottom