From the depths of a messy garage...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Oh no - not what we want to hear waffly. If he ever does want to come back, shooter and I are around if he wants a ride.

P.S. Surely you don't want to leave a disc wheel lying around?!?! :ohmy: It could get a trip to the BUSA 10 next year!

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Heh - actually a decent social hard ride with you & Shooter might well help him find his way back to enjoying cycling.

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Will1985 said:
Oh no - not what we want to hear waffly. If he ever does want to come back, shooter and I are around if he wants a ride.

P.S. Surely you don't want to leave a disc wheel lying around?!?! :ohmy: It could get a trip to the BUSA 10 next year!

If it's not in use by N then, Will and you want to borrow it for the BUSA 10: no problem. Zipp 404 for the front? Pair of Zipp 404s? Shimano block on the back 10-speed.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
I can quite understand why he feels the need to have a break - with all his studies as well it's a lot to cope with.

As long as he still has bikes available, one day the sun will be out and he'll just decide he wants to go for a bike ride...

Top Bottom