Front Fairing Fixing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BambiLegs

HI All
I'm looking at buying a front fairing to add to our semi recumbent Hase Pino (I don't have the fairing yet, but may have by tomorrow).
The fairing is generic, and has no fixings, so I need to make/buy something to attach it to the boom on the bike.

Has anyone got hints/ tips / pictures they are happy to share which might help in doing this successfully?

Thanks in advance
Chris

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I used marine grade aluminium U-bolts, plating, and other bit and bobs to repair a streamer fairing when the fixings failed.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/broken-streamer-fairing-a-cheap-fix.147309/

I have been in contact with the guy - they make all fibreglass products - I am thinking of cutting and shutting it to make a velo body next year .

The fairings look quite simple to mount with a little forethought - Make up a 2 part bracket and glass the fairing half onto the back of the fairing , bolting the trike/bike end to the frame .
My mate has purchased one and it looks good value for money, assuming you have some DIY ability
Otherwise - pass on through -

regards emma

OP
OP
BambiLegs

BambiLegs

Went and had a look, and like you say, they seem good value. I'm not sure if they a big enough for what I had in mind though, I wanted a bit more shelter from the wind than I think it will give, but might be worth trying anyway at the price

Top Bottom