Front lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
tdr1nka said:

You might also want to see this review, it is the first I have seen which shows the ay-ups in clear comparisons with other lights.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Hairy Jock said:
You might also want to see this review, it is the first I have seen which shows the ay-ups in clear comparisons with other lights.

A fair review. I looked at this review before deciding on the Ay Ups and everything else in it's class either looks like a speed camera or you need to be able to touch type while riding in order to adjust them.

T x

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
tdr1nka said:
A fair review. I looked at this review before deciding on the Ay Ups and everything else in it's class either looks like a speed camera or you need to be able to touch type while riding in order to adjust them.

T x

It made me take the Ay Ups more seriously too.

mikeitup

Veteran
re:

I have the AYUP rodie kit.

It rocks!

I opted for the royal blue (my 8 yr old son picked the colour he liked the most)

I like the look of the new switchable batteries but if only they were a few AUS dollars cheaper they would come under the £18 limit and we wouldn't have to pay duty on 'em.

Ah well, never mind!

Just noticed the new charges on the site for upgrades.

3 hr w/ switch £13

6 hr w/ switch £18.80

not bad

simonali

Guru
I just bought the Hope LED set. Tis smaller than a small fing and very light (scuse the pun). I've only tried them indoors, but the optics are excellent with a totally even spread of light and no hotspots.

There is a new version due out imminently, so if you're more patient than me you can hang out for some bargain prices or get the latest one for around £200 rrp.

ratty2k

I must admit to really liking my Dinotte, (as I've already said!)
But heres a pic for those not familiar, 'tis also a very tiny lamp. Easily copes with unlit sections of my commute.
2200157972_d75aac803d_b.jpg

RufusA

Über Member
According to the email I received from Ayup this morning, they have a UK distributor coming on board shortly.

Which is good.

FWIW emailed Andrew at Ay-Up! and he says:

"Our UK distributor will be up and running 2nd week of Feb. All details
will be announced very soon"

For me it's too late, as most of winter will be over by then, so ordering from Oz, and playing the customs gamble!

Rufus.

Top Bottom