Front panniers for a silly fork

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mythste

mythste

Veteran
Found online, I'll get some better pictures of mine soon

$_1.JPG

Genesis_Equilibrium-Disc-20_Reynolds-725-steel-all-road-gravel-bike_asymmetric-carbon-fork.jpg

OP
OP
mythste

mythste

Veteran
mounts are on the outside of the fork, not the inside. And seem to be reasonably well engineered into the carbon with large metal (steel?) lugs.

With no lower eyelets, you could use a Tubus QR adaptor and fit a Tara, or you can opt for a high rider platform rack and use the fork crown bolt hole.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Is the Limpet system the sort of thing you're looking for?

image.jpeg

Image shamelessly lifted from the Internet. I have a set of these. The U shaped bar is fixed at the dropouts via a slightly longer skewer. I have steel forks so I'm not sure mine would work with fatter forks. I take it the design has moved with the times?

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Hang on you have rack mounting points at crown and mid fork, you want something that fits those not skewer mounts surely?

OP
OP
mythste

mythste

Veteran
Hang on you have rack mounting points at crown and mid fork, you want something that fits those not skewer mounts surely?

I'm not sure they're in a typically "rack mounting" position - more for mudguards, though they look sturdy enough and I'm happy to use them if I can find something that fits.

Top Bottom