Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

uncle_adolph

Über Member
I'm looking forward to hearing Richard Virenque's expert analysis of this in the French media.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
This is the really interesting part of the statement. They're going to have to take salbutamol (and probably other asthma treatments) off the list now because this renders the limit effectively unenforceable.

Never mind Hinault, Ulissi must be absolutely fuming.
My first thought was to wonder if Ulissi would have been cleared if he'd had the money, clout and resources of Froome and Sly.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Thinking about it, and this just idle speculation, I wonder if ASO, knew what was coming when they opened the (doomed in any case) "prejudicial to the image or reputation" bid.

I don't know know why they would do that. But the thought crossed my mind.
So ASO could take the moral high ground and whine to the French about how they would love to have loved to stop those dodgy British riders from winning yet another Tour?

I will be watching the tour to keep an eye out for hinault in disguise trying to shove froome of a mountain

Milkfloat

An Peanut
To be honest, the French roadside fans were spitting on FroomeDawg long before this palaver. They didn't trust him or Sky.

Well now the UCI have said he has no case to answer he will be fine. I guess Castelli are now doubling production of fan team kit for all the French fans they will gain over the next few days.

Top Bottom