Froome and Wiggins TUEs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Her husband is a lying jiffy bag smuggling drug cheat tho.
Even though he didnt smuggle a jiffy bag.........and never failed a drugs test or showed an adverse analtyical finding in any test.

jowwy

I'm fairly sure that the froomedawg isn't a reptile, but it hasn't stopped Mrs Wiggins spouting.
But your making quotes on things that wiggins himself has never done.........just slalnderous accusations

But your making quotes on things that wiggins himself has never done.........just slalnderous accusations
Slanderous or otherwise, however they have 'used' the TUE system, he showed exactly the same pattern of (ab)use as convicted dopers.

Edited to add: plus conveniently 'lost' vital bits and pieces, ie jiffy bags and laptops, and kept poor records. Sorry, but there're a few too many unfortunate coincidences for me.

Last edited:

jowwy

Slanderous or otherwise, however they have 'used' the TUE system, he showed exactly the same pattern of (ab)use as convicted dopers.
Not just wiggins had TUEs .......froome also had TUEs and lots of other riders, they are legal and the boundaries will always be pushed when legal ways are available.........but let's put one thing to bed right now whether you, marmion et all like it or not

Bradley wiggins did not smuggle a Jiffy bag, Bradley wiggins did not fail a drugs test, Bradley wiggins did not return a AAF.............but froome has, whether you like it or not, froome as returned two samples that failed a drug test and has to explain why.

Bradley wiggins did not smuggle a Jiffy bag, Bradley wiggins did not fail a drugs test, Bradley wiggins did not return a AAF.............but froome has, whether you like it or not, froome as returned two samples that failed a drug test and has to explain why.

He's bad'un. That does not mean that Wiggins is not a bad'un.

Not just wiggins had TUEs .......froome also had TUEs and lots of other riders, they are legal and the boundaries will always be pushed when legal ways are available.........but let's put one thing to bed right now whether you, marmion et all like it or not

I didn't say he personally had smuggled anything. I didn't say Sky had for that matter either. I pointed out that it apparently disappeared along with all their records.
Yes, lots of riders have TUEs. I'm sure some are genuine.

Top Bottom