Froome Conspiracy Theories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well, I'm not sure why he gets tolerated on this forum as a clear and continuous troll.
I've reported him and got a slap for my troubles.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I agree with the first part of your statement, but would point out, that isn't what I have done

I've not followed the thread that closely or for long enough to know one way or the other, but there is a trend for some on CC to call 'troll' to a poster they consistently disagree with.

If a posting style of 'different day, same old shite' makes the poster a troll, many of us would qualify as trolls.

Last edited:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Chill. If I'm allowed to be consistently positive about Wanty Groupe Gobert, then I guess there's no reason why someone shouldn't be consistently negative about Sky/Ineos. And it's only a handful of posts over a few years.

Ouch. That's ... er ... true.:ohmy:

Anyone who is consistently positive about Wanty Groupe Gobert deserves a lot more than just being allowed to do it.

I suppose it's like the stalwarts who eschew the glamour of the Premier League and support their local non-league team.

If I'm a fan of anyone, it's Ineos, largely because they have a few UK riders.

Adam4868

Guru
I've not followed the thread that closely or for long enough to know one way or the other, but there is a trend for some on CC to call 'troll' to a poster they consistently disagree with.

If a posting style of 'different day, same old shite' makes the poster a troll, many of us would qualify as trolls.
Be honest with you @rich p wouldn't complain against him if it wasn't warranted.Hes a pain in the arse,but I'm sure he'll carry on.

Top Bottom