Froome Conspiracy Theories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru

Adam4868

Guru
Great to see him back on the bike. Absolutely amazing watching his reports on Twitter when you consider what happened and the injuries he sustained. There are plenty who would never have ridden again after that.

Never doubted him myself.The doubters motivate him I think.

Slick

Guru
Never doubted him myself.The doubters motivate him I think.
I think you are right, I wouldn't say I doubted him, but I did think he had raced his last during the early reports. Obviously I'm delighted to be wrong but I suppose it depends on how successful he will be next season.

Adam4868

Guru
I think you are right, I wouldn't say I doubted him, but I did think he had raced his last during the early reports. Obviously I'm delighted to be wrong but I suppose it depends on how successful he will be next season.
Definitely a fifth tour win...get yer money on him now !

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I agree , much as i would like him to be back on top form its a long way back and can he get back to where he was ?
Of course i wish him well and we know hes motivated and well supported as long as the body can take it

Top Bottom