Froome Conspiracy Theories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
KneesUp

KneesUp

Guru
To fuel the fire, IF he has suffered a compound fracture which would result in blood loss, in my case a lot of blood loss, I'm surprised they didn't move him for 2 hours.
I did think that he has better colour than I do even though he has just lost 2 litres of blood - but then he lives in Monaco and rides a bike for a living, whereas I work in an office in northern England, so it could be that.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Here's a picture of Froome being taken to hospital. The Swiss trains run on time so it was the best way. He was holding a disco ball to stabilise the fractures.
2d291a70bdf5e428e3beb9f7f157be90--jimmy-somerville-mirror-ball.jpg

Oh, hang on. Sorry. That actually is Jimmy Somerville.

And come to think of it, it was Thomas who crashed in Switzerland, so the Swiss trains are irrelevant.

I've just undermined my own conspiracy.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Here's a picture of Froome being taken to hospital. The Swiss trains run on time so it was the best way. He was holding a disco ball to stabilise the fractures.
View attachment 471638
That's an utter disgrace.

He put his bike in the wheelchair area. That must be the most evil thing Ineos have ever done.

Lloss

Crasher Froome as he was known in his Barlow days is a bit of a con man where accidents are concerned..

Lloss

Crasher is a cheat and lives in a make believe world can anbody remember his so called crash on a training ride in Monaco that nobody saw and nobody was reported he was not injured and his bike did not get a scratch.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
View attachment 471638

Oh, hang on. Sorry. That actually is Jimmy Somerville.

And come to think of it, it was Thomas who crashed in Switzerland, so the Swiss trains are irrelevant.

I've just undermined my own conspiracy.

That testicle looks a bit swollen. He's going to need an operation for that.

Top Bottom