Froome Conspiracy Theories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jody

Stubborn git
He hit a wall, he didn't slide along the tarmac for 200 yards like Barry Sheene.

It's more the logic of why a conspiracy has started. 40mph into a wall, no armour, full face helmet, wearing lycra and no mark or cut in sight. I'm sure you could detect a slight hint of sarcasm in my post.

Slick

Guru
Some people really do have far too much time on their hands.

dodgy

It's more the logic of why a conspiracy has started. 40mph into a wall, no armour, full face helmet, wearing lycra and no mark or cut in sight. I'm sure you could detect a slight hint of sarcasm in my post.

Must admit, most of my responses to these kind of threads (on forums and on Twitter) have been pretty brief. A thousand crashes, and a thousand different injury patterns.
I have no time at all for conspiracy theorists.

Adam4868

Guru
Other down side, is all my skin fell off my feet !
You'd be floating anyway...no need for feet on ground !

yello

Some people really do have far too much time on their hands.

I know I do. I wouldn't have it any other way either. But I'm still not motivated (I could finish the sentence there!) to come up with conspiracy theories, about Froome or otherwise.

DRM

Guru
Why is Phil Gaimon wearing a toga?
Because since retiring he’s been roman about
That's not true it was Boris Johnson barging past to get to the lunar bar that did that.
Both wrong it wasn’t Neil Armstrong,it was Lance Armstrong, Elvis & Glen Miller witnessed the incident & are working on a song about it, they hope it’ll be the Christmas No1 :okay:

Top Bottom