Froome Conspiracy Theories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lane

Veteran
Nah, he's on the moon with his B52. :okay:

Sunday Sport. Classic.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Of course it's all shenanigans. The only footage just happens to be of a teammate admonishing him for arsing around?
"Oooo, be careful Chris, you might crash into a wall or something."

D

Deleted member 26715

To fuel the fire, IF he has suffered a compound fracture which would result in blood loss, in my case a lot of blood loss, I'm surprised they didn't move him for 2 hours.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'd be inclined to indulge some of this if the only source was Ineos. After all I would trust Brailsford as far as I could throw him, probably less. He's one of those guys who, when his lips move, you can tell he is lying. (Actually, with Brailsford you can also tell from his hand movements)

But the fact that doctors have made statements about this makes me poo poo it all. Doctors - especially those not in the direct employ of Team Evil - are a touch more trustworthy.

(First person to say "Dr Freeman" gets a slap. Kick up the arse for the first to say "Dr Ferrari".)

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'd be inclined to indulge some of this if the only source was Ineos. After all I would trust Brailsford as far as I could throw him, probably less. He's one of those guys who, when his lips move, you can tell he is lying. (Actually, with Brailsford you can also tell from his hand movements)

But the fact that doctors have made statements about this makes me poo poo it all. Doctors - especially those not in the direct employ of Team Evil - are a touch more trustworthy.

(First person to say "Dr Freeman" gets a slap. Kick up the arse for the first to say "Dr Ferrari".)
Mr Dogtrousers, are you saying that we are to trust the doctors and then adding the caveat that we're not allowed to suggest that some doctors that may be associated with cycling are not the paragons of virtue we should expect them to be? How very unsporting of you!

Shipman, Crippen?

Top Bottom