Froome latest .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
nice to see cav on there

Barely a mention of him in the UAE on Eurosport - seemed they took a decision not to focus on him at all - very strange.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Barely a mention of him in the UAE on Eurosport - seemed they took a decision not to focus on him at all - very strange.
I watched a bit on the eurosport app thingy,live this morning.It had a interview with him and showed him a few times in the race.I think on the whole he probally got more coverage than any other rider ?

I watched a bit on the eurosport app thingy,live this morning.It had a interview with him and showed him a few times in the race.I think on the whole he probally got more coverage than any other rider ?
Maybe I watched the wrong race then !!!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Bernal for the win then, unless he gets ambushed by Geraint!

View: https://twitter.com/chrisfroome/status/1231134445706600453?s=19

You of little faith ! Although looking at Froome today,he looks like he's carrying a bit of extra weight.....on his little finger ! He'll be fine by the Tour 😊

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
He is a talented rider, and a quick-witted man, but I reckon even he would struggle to tell us the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow...

(He might know about the African Swallow, but I reckon the European Swallow would catch him out!)

You need to get on the Chase Col...😁

Top Bottom