Froome latest .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Yea know what you mean,nothing like a bit of speculation though.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Could Froome have raced his last race for sky/Ineos ? The rumour of his move...Israel cycling academy ? don't seem to be going away.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...d-it-could-be-before-tour-de-france-fkt2mv5nj
Could be Adam.
Who you gonna be rooting for in the Tour?
Froomedawg or G? ^_^
Bernal 😁
Seriously as long as theirs cycling I'll take Bouhanni as my new favourite ! I can sort of see why Froome might feel the need to go if he's not "the chosen one" so to speak.Are they really going to sacrifice Bernal as a leader for him ? I doubt it.Hes had a great career their whichever way you look at it.
I'd have loved him to get that fifth tour though.

I would have liked to see him go for/get a fifth win with the same team, I would imagine he would like to get it regardless of which team, would he get the same level of domestiques/help, with another team , I doubt it , regardless ,I would like to see him get a fifth

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I wish him all the best but has his new team the set up to support his goals against the ineos train ?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I would have liked to see him go for/get a fifth win with the same team, I would imagine he would like to get it regardless of which team, would he get the same level of domestiques/help, with another team , I doubt it , regardless ,I would like to see him get a fifth
Dan Martin as a domestque for Froome...doubt he'll be happy 😁

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
one of my favourite riders Dan Martin is, I don't think he is very switched on tactic wise but he never bloody gives up, he just keeps going and going, mrs roadrash says its like watching a pigeon ride a bike , his head bobs in time with his feet :laugh:
Hes a grafter that's for sure,easy to forget though he's had some good wins over his career.Lombardia,LBL,and at least a couple of tour stage wins ? Agreed on that never say die attitude he has.

Last edited:
Top Bottom