Froome latest .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Froome interviewee on itv4 in a mo.
Think I heard him say he was looking to ride the Tirreno Adriatico in a week or so ?

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Think I heard him say he was looking to ride the Tirreno Adriatico in a week or so ?
I think I heard that too, plus two altitude training blocks before heading to Spain. Also some stuff about how much more realistic Spain is as a target and he was only going to France as a helper not a leader (yeah, right).

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I think I heard that too, plus two altitude training blocks before heading to Spain. Also some stuff about how much more realistic Spain is as a target and he was only going to France as a helper not a leader (yeah, right).
Vuelta looks tough...if by some miracle we even get that far ?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Racing in UAE Tour in Feb. :okay:
Bit of a showboat line up...looking forward to it and some amazing shots of the sand dunes 🙄
(Feb 21-27) Fingers crossed !!
Tadej Pogacar
Chris Froome
Adam Yates
Mathieu van der Poel
Filippo Gana
Marc Hirschi
Fernando Gaviria
Sam Bennett
Caleb Ewan
Pascal Ackerman

SWSteve

Guru
Bit of a showboat line up...looking forward to it and some amazing shots of the sand dunes 🙄
(Feb 21-27) Fingers crossed !!
Tadej Pogacar
Chris Froome
Adam Yates
Mathieu van der Poel
Filippo Gana
Marc Hirschi
Fernando Gaviria
Sam Bennett
Caleb Ewan
Pascal Ackerman

Cav??

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Does anybody know the latest on CF? After a very lacklustre start to the season he seems to be off the radar in the early season, albeit minor races. Is he and Israeli start up just targeting the tour, and is he up for the Dauphine?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I have just noticed that he is riding The Tour of the Alps. 27 minutes down, 98th position.

Last edited:

Milzy

Guru
Watch his vlogs. He was crying into the camera saying how he needs more racing to get form. It’s obvious he won’t be back this year if any year.

Top Bottom