[FS] Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in Black - 32GB - N910F

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got the phone in mid 2015. It's a 3 phone but since January 1st 2014 all 3 phones have been supplied unlocked to all networks, so your sim will work regardless, (FYI - it uses the micro sized sim) :thumbsup:

It's been in a case 99% of the time and has had a glass screen protector on it 100% of the time, as a result it's in fantastic all round condition.

The glass screen protector is still on, (you get a slight halo effect with the Note 4 due to slightly rounded screen edges, this can be seen on the pics below), it's in the original box, comes with the enhanced S Pen, mains fast charger, brand new unused earphones, and all original documentation.

Going off eBay completed listings I'd like a below average price of £195.00 including Royal Mail Special Delivery.

I'd far rather sell it on here than fleabay as you get a much nicer class of buyer on here :wub:

Give me a shout if you have any questions :okay:

Attachments

• 20170205_115538.jpg
    20170205_115538.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20170205_115640.jpg
    20170205_115640.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170205_115707.jpg
    20170205_115707.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170205_115808.jpg
    20170205_115808.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'd far rather sell it on here than fleabay as you get a much nicer class of buyer on here :wub:
I wholeheartedly agree ... :okay:

PS The Galaxy S4 that I bought from you is still working well! :laugh:

ColinJ

I hope that you got a good price for the Note!

As you know, I completely jinxed my poor old S4 with my posts above but the Note is way out of my price bracket. I have a few target phones in mind for under £100. (I nearly got one earlier tonight but failed to realise/notice that eBay wanted me to confirm my bid :banghead:. By the time I spotted the problem, the auction was over and somebody else got the phone for about £10 less than my bid!)

Adam4868

Guru
Colin think you can get the Motorola Moto g4 for around 130 quid SIM free.Without doubt the best phone for the price range.Best phone I've had for the price.Sure you'd get cheaper if you were buying used.

ColinJ

Colin think you can get the Motorola Moto g4 for around 130 quid SIM free.Without doubt the best phone for the price range.Best phone I've had for the price.Sure you'd get cheaper if you were buying used.
Funnily enough, my sister was telling me this morning that she bought her son one of the Moto G range and he is very happy with it, having been less than impressed by some of his previous Android phones.

Moto Gs and Moto Xs are on my shortlist. I'm also looking at HTC One M8s and M9s. I was interested in Sony Xperia Z3s but I read too many horror stories of the glass front/back shattering unprovoked.

[QUOTE 4710712, member: 45"]The g5 is out this month. Around £160.[/QUOTE]
I really want to try and get a phone for less than £100 so I am looking on eBay at what were top phones about 3 years ago and have now plunged in price. I missed out on one because I forgot to confirm my bid and it went for way under what I was prepared to pay!

I'm actually seeing S4s going for under £80 now but I fancy a change. I would like a phone that has a slightly higher maximum brightness because the S4 struggled a bit in bright sunlight, not that it is a problem very often in Yorkshire/Lancashire! :laugh:

A few more auctions have come and gone this evening but I am fairly confident that I will win one in the next few days. If not, I will raise my bids by £10. £30 more would be enough to B.I.N.

TBH I've decided to keep it. I did get an S7 Edge but it just felt too fragile in my hands after using the Note 4 in a case for ages.

So Mrs Smoo has the Edge now and I'm sticking with the Note as it does more than I need it to and I like everything about it :okay:
I admire the appearance of the Edge phones but like you I keep thinking how vulnerable they look with those exposed glass sides!

ColinJ

[QUOTE 4711015, member: 45"]I've had an M8 for 2.5 years and it's still going. Only lasts a day on the battery but I can cope with that. I've decided to keep it until it dies rather than spending stupid money on a contract, and get a Moto G. With the current BT sim only deal we can get 4 family sims with 4gb of data for £31/month.[/QUOTE]
I'm happy with 24 hour battery life. I always put my phone on charge as soon as I get up. As long as it is ready to go within 2 hours, that suits me. I am not a jump-out-of-bed-and-head-for-the-door kind of person so there is usually plenty of time to charge the phone. If necessary, I'd leave it on charge overnight.

Do you like your M8?

Adam4868

Guru
My son actually had my moto g 3 off me,still going strong and great phone Wouldn't hesitate to get another The only negative I can think off is the storage

ColinJ

The LG G3/G4 just got added to my list! (I'm not sure that I need the extra features of the G4. The G3 can be picked up for about £100 and looks great.)

Meanwhile, I had better order a replacement SIM. Most of the phones I am looking at need nano SIMs rather than the micro SIM I currently use and I don't fancy nibbling it down to fit!

ColinJ

Mmm ... I still like the look of the LG G3 & G4 but seeing multiple reports of an 'infamous G3/G4 infinite boot loop' have put me off!

I am going to buy the cheapest phone that I can for now and then I can take my time and hunt for a real bargain quality smartphone on eBay. When I get the more expensive phone, the cheap one can be a spare/ride phone. (A lot of the time I am not taking photos or using smartphone features on rides so a small, cheap, rugged phone would come in handy.)

Mmm ... I still like the look of the LG G3 & G4 but seeing multiple reports of an 'infamous G3/G4 infinite boot loop' have put me off!

I am going to buy the cheapest phone that I can for now and then I can take my time and hunt for a real bargain quality smartphone on eBay. When I get the more expensive phone, the cheap one can be a spare/ride phone. (A lot of the time I am not taking photos or using smartphone features on rides so a small, cheap, rugged phone would come in handy.)
I have a moto g kicking around somewhere, was a cracking phone but upgraded to an iphone on end of contract. I can try to find it and give you the model, condition if you like. I have meant to put it on Ebay for ages but never got round to it. Would let it go cheap though.

Top Bottom