FS - WindWrap XT Fairing & Bracket For ICE Trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WIGHTDIAMOND

FOR SALE! WINDWRAP XT FAIRING + BRACKET

Folks, after a lot of thought and sighs, I'm going to sell my WindWrap XT fairing, together with the bracket I manufactured and the chain guard that it utilises to attach to the trike. The reason being is I've fitted a TongSheng motor to the QNT which will not allow the chain guard to be mounted and hence the fairing will no longer fit. I have a few ideas to make it fit but I'm now busy again and have decided to instead let it go.
I will include the fairing, which is now 2 weeks old and has been ridden with 3 times, the bracket and cross members and the drilled chain guard which it attaches to. The fairing is in top shape, of course but these things mark just by looking at them so there are a few light marks and scratches on it but nothing more than you'd expect from a 3 week old fairing. The fairing costs £150 by itself and nearer £300 if you purchase the OEM brackets. The bracket I manufactured plus the chain guard would come close to another £100 if you had to purchase them all new, so I'm going to let someone have a bargain and say £135 including shipping to your door in the UK via DPD or similar courier. First to pay for it gets it as these rarely come up for sale on the used market and when they do they're normally knackered. :smile: Pics below. Payment via Paypal Friends and Family or add 4% for standard Paypal payment. This is my eBay Seller ID if you'd like to see feedback: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/23--59

THE-HORNET-1.png

THE-HORNET-2.png

THE-HORNET-3.png

THE-HORNET-4.png

Top Bottom