FSA replacement road brake pads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Perhaps I have not searched enough yet but nowhere so far can I find any FSA replacement brake pads as the ones fitted to my PX RT58 are wearing out in fact they seem to be all moulded in one piece I am amazed that FSA don't sell them all I can find is the complete brake calipers for sale Anybody have any thoughts on this? and I will carry on looking
many thanks all

Ajax Bay

Guru
What's wrong with the many other pad options? Clarks do this integrated type. Or buy them as pad and pad-holder set. After this first time, though, you’ll only need to buy pads, and the options are many, and a range of quality/performance/price.

Last edited:
What's wrong with the many other pad options? Clarks do this integrated type. Or buy them as pad and pad-holder set. After this first time, though, you’ll only need to pads, and the options are many, and a range of quality/performance/price.
Nothing really It will come to that I suppose I just thought I would replace like for like Ah well back to wiggle As I'm getting other stuff too might as well put it on the same order!

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Get yourself a set of holders and stick KoolStop Salmons in, that's what ended up on my RT58

Top Bottom