Fulcrum Racing 77 disc CX wheelset spares

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Ok folks help a brother out here :surrender:, looking to buy spoke/s for the front wheel. One just bust on me this morning. Anyone have a link to where I could buy such a thing ? Gonna email direct as well, to see if they even have a size. Not fussed about colour, black or silver and its a straight pull. No J bends here !

vickster

Legendary Member
I-ride look to be uk distributors for Fulcrum
https://www.i-ride.co.uk/catalogue/...e/1/sort/PriceHighToLow/min/0/max/158/facets/

I-ride 7-8B Mid Sussex Business Park,West Sussex, BN6 8SE
Tel 01444 243 000 info@i-ride.co.uk

Phone rather than email

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
emailed them, they have replied wanting pictures so will help with that and see what happens ! Can see a set of handbuilts on the horizon with normal spokes :laugh:

Origamist

Legendary Member
I snapped a spoke on my Fulcrum Racing 77 disc front and I needed:

DT Swiss Competition 14/15g Straight Pull Spokes 2/1.8mm Black, Spoke Length 270mm

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Super just googled that, will get the tape measure out and double check ! 90p from Je James Cycles :okay:

£9-10 for a pack of 4 from I ride !!!

Origamist

Legendary Member
Super just googled that, will get the tape measure out and double check ! 90p from Je James Cycles :okay:

£9-10 for a pack of 4 from I ride !!!

Yes, do measure as I'm now worried the 270mm was for the rear. It is the right spoke though!

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Just measure my broken spoke on the front non drive side and it’s 286.5 mm add on 9mm for thread and can see I’m at 294mm or +- 1mm

Top Bottom