Full size Bounty fears

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markemark

Über Member
I've had pretty much the same bars of chocolate for decades now (Twix, Mars, Snickers, Star Bar, Drifters (don't get me started on how these are no longer being made as that is a 3,000 word essay in itself)). I want something this afternoon. But I'm feeling adventurous and want something different. Every Christmas we get a Celebrations tub and it's always the Bounty mini sweets that are left so I tend to eat them and quite like them.

My fear is that this won't translate to a full bar. What differences can I expect? Am I being reckless?

Nibor

Bewildered
Just buy a plain one if they still do them

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Coconut is lovely in curry, or as a fresh drink of Madafu (delivered fresh from the coconut which has been hacked open on the beach by a guy with a massive panga knife - preferably not at Eastbourne).

In all other forms is it very much digusting an 'acquired taste'.

classic33

Leg End Member
I used to love them

but that was about 1979 while I was at University

havn't seen them since - are they still available????
You missed out, and "No!".

Gwylan

Veteran
I've had pretty much the same bars of chocolate for decades now (Twix, Mars, Snickers, Star Bar, Drifters (don't get me started on how these are no longer being made as that is a 3,000 word essay in itself)). I want something this afternoon. But I'm feeling adventurous and want something different. Every Christmas we get a Celebrations tub and it's always the Bounty mini sweets that are left so I tend to eat them and quite like them.

My fear is that this won't translate to a full bar. What differences can I expect? Am I being reckless?

Its alright the box will be 25% smaller and 15% more expensive anyway.

Top Bottom