Full size mudguards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

totem

Total Newb, but eager to learn
What are my options for muguards that provide full/max coverage? For tyre size 28-35c.

The few I've seen are the SKS Longboards and the Tortec Reflectors, any others?

Thanks.

vickster

Legendary Member
What bike?

I have SKS chromoplastics on my Genesis, they are narrower but I think they come in a full range (I think you'd need a 42-45mm guard)

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Absolutely spot on in the last 2000 or so miles of commuting. I do suffer toe overlap so have on occasion popped the front guard out of its mount, good job they're designed to do that..

e-rider

crappy member
you need SKS chromoplastics P45 size - you will need a hacksaw to cut the stays to the correct length though (and a metal file for the ends) but otherwsie they fit quite easily

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
What are my options for muguards that provide full/max coverage? For tyre size 28-35c.

The few I've seen are the SKS Longboards and the Tortec Reflectors, any others?

Thanks.

What did you end up fitting?

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Just a side note I have SKS Chromo on my CX bike in 35mm, looking at the bridge on the rear stays and also at the bottom of the seat tube , i don`t think 45mm size would fit in without cutting. could be my frame but it seems really tight just now. Oh and to the OP, if you are running 32c or bigger grab the 45mm, coverage will be much better ! ( assuming you ave plenty room )

GuyBoden

Guru
42mm SKS bluemels road bike mudguards - black
£12.99 Decathlon

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/bluemels-road-bike-mudguard-set-42mm-id_8356334.html
big_00f3102005ad4cc38c0cd261898de89b.jpg

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Reactions: dim
Top Bottom