Funkier Clothing!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
You mean These?

OP
OP
rodgy-dodge

rodgy-dodge

An Exceptional Member
I bought a pair for my mum. She assures me her legs look AMAZING in them.

What uk size is she and what size did you buy? it would give me some indication to the sizing they list i.e. S/M/L etc

PS my legs never look good in anything because of my thunder thighs!!!! if they make my legs look good I'll have half a dozen :laugh:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
What uk size is she and what size did you buy? it would give me some indication to the sizing they list i.e. S/M/L etc

PS my legs never look good in anything because of my thunder thighs!!!! if they make my legs look good I'll have half a dozen :laugh:

The sizes run small. I suspected they might, so I bought a Large. I tried them on and they were slightly too small (as in tight) for me - I'm a 12-14, 5'7ish, long legs, substantial thighs. She's a bit shorter, quite a lot leaner, 10-12 with long slim legs.

I've got a pair of their winter bib tights, they're fine for the money but the legs are a bit twisted on mine, not enough to be an issue when worn but just enough to wind me up a bit :whistle:

I should have exchanged them when I got them last year but I couldn't be @rsed TBH so I'm not complaining :thumbsup:

Iain p

She's a bit shorter, quite a lot leaner, 10-12 with long slim legs. .. is your mum single :whistle: .. just joking :biggrin:

Like it :biggrin: . Now.. can we get back to legs and thigh's :whistle: :biggrin:

Top Bottom