Funniest pressie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I got Pie Face too this year !!!

Most useless present, an electric ice scraper - you plug it in the cigarette socket, let the element heat up, then place it over a small part of the screen whilst it melts the ice, then you move it to another part. Four hours later you can drive off. I'll stick with a jug of luke warm water.

FIVEE.jpg

Bizarrely my brother and I gave each other the same book:

51LFLxAqMEL.jpg

Attachments

• FIVEE.jpg
    FIVEE.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 51LFLxAqMEL.jpg
    51LFLxAqMEL.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
My sister gave everyone framed photos of her kids. Most odd.

To be fair, she also gave me some nice socks and tickets to see my favourite comedian, which is very kind and thoughtful of her, but... a photo of her children??? Lovely though they are, I won't be giving that pride of place on the mantelpiece.

My sister gave everyone framed photos of her kids. Most odd.

To be fair, she also gave me some nice socks and tickets to see my favourite comedian, which is very kind and thoughtful of her, but... a photo of her children??? Lovely though they are, I won't be giving that pride of place on the mantelpiece.

My misses received photos of her daughter-in-law's sister's children. They live in America and she's only met them 1-2 times.

Funnily enough, there's no room here for them to put on view either.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
A pigeon mask from my brother.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
My misses received photos of her daughter-in-law's sister's children. They live in America and she's only met them 1-2 times.

Funnily enough, there's no room here for them to put on view either.
I've never understood that either, particularly if the kids in question are gingers.

Top Bottom