Funniest pressie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
We also got Bananagrams. it was all going so well until a nine year old got involved...

_20161227_141233.JPG

Go on then - just for you:
View attachment 155455
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Superb
This extendable fork.

View attachment 155452

Which is handy for nicking stuff off other people's plates.

View attachment 155453
ThreeBagsofSeedMcGinty could feed you with his extending fork

Sandra6

Veteran
The entire Robbie Williams collection...i said i never knew i was a fan..ta
My mother once bought me a Bay City Rollers cd for a birthday, she's adamant that I was a fan, but they were definitely before my time.

My sister gave everyone framed photos of her kids. Most odd.

To be fair, she also gave me some nice socks and tickets to see my favourite comedian, which is very kind and thoughtful of her, but... a photo of her children??? Lovely though they are, I won't be giving that pride of place on the mantelpiece.
Is it a bad thing to give pictures of your children? I have done that in the past. I thought it was a generally acceptable gift, and it is cheap :-)
I got a jar full of flying saucer sweets this year, but I'm very happy with it. And my older two daughters bought the younger sister some face paint and brushes - actual paint brushes - because she plasters herself in make up :rofl:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Is it a bad thing to give pictures of your children? I have done that in the past. I thought it was a generally acceptable gift, and it is cheap :-)

Depends who you're giving them to. You have to ask yourself if the recipient is really going to be as interested in your kids as you are.

My sister has a somewhat myopic view when it comes to her kids. She let her 8yo stay up until well past midnight last night, which put a major dampener on the 'grown-up' part of the evening. No one is allowed to say anything to her about it because she isn't open to reasonable discussion on the subject, and she won't make him go to bed because he'll whine and get difficult and she would rather just let him ruin the evening for everyone else than face dealing with it. My brother's two kids were in bed by 8pm.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
We also got Bananagrams. it was all going so well until a nine year old got involved...

We played Bananagrams quite late on Christmas Day, after much booze had been consumed. My brother in particular was exploring the further reaches of his vocabulary... (Lucky the 8yo had gone to bed at a reasonable time that night.)

We then moved on to Uno, which almost ended in violence.

Brilliant evening.

Last edited:
I got Pie Face too this year !!!

Most useless present, an electric ice scraper - you plug it in the cigarette socket, let the element heat up, then place it over a small part of the screen whilst it melts the ice, then you move it to another part. Four hours later you can drive off. I'll stick with a jug of luke warm water.

Actually, four hours later you cant drive off anywhere, as your battery is flat by then........

colly

Re member eR
At first I thought it was the very latest in hip coffee machines. Then a mahoosive firework, a moon rocket...........even an exotic sex toy of some description:

20161225_154722.jpg

In fact it turned out to be a dustbin for burning garden waste:

PICTURE OF DUSTBIN

Far too bloody cold to go out and actually take a pic.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Go on then - just for you:
View attachment 155455

You need to go riding in that

Top Bottom