Future CC Central Scotland Forum Rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seamab

scook94 said:
Hey Scoosh, I can't find the new thread you've started for the October ride, where is it? :smile:

BTW are we sticking with the last weekend of the month? If so, will that be 24th/25th or Sat 31st?

I'd go for 24/25th Oct

A few possible routes:

1. Dunfermline route only 28 miles but i could easily add a few
2. Perth - Dundee - Perth via Fife and Tay Br - 50 miles. This one's nice as you go across the Tay in the middle of the traffic in a sealed off walk/cycle way and then go down a lift at the Dundee side
3. The Glasgow - Kilmacolm route that Viniga posted previously on page 3 of this thread

ACS

Legendary Member
Ranger said:
Hmmm, seriously tempted. The worst horrors of opening a new building should be over then and I could do with something to look forward to

:biggrin:

You are more than welcome.

If you need just a wee bit more incentive, the best cake shop for miles around is less than 10 full pedal turns from the start point. ;)

scook94

Veteran
Seamab said:
I'd go for 24/25th Oct

A few possible routes:

1. Dunfermline route only 28 miles but i could easily add a few
2. Perth - Dundee - Perth via Fife and Tay Br - 50 miles. This one's nice as you go across the Tay in the middle of the traffic in a sealed off walk/cycle way and then go down a lift at the Dundee side
3. The Glasgow - Kilmacolm route that Viniga posted previously on page 3 of this thread

That kinda rules me out again due to work/on-call commitments.

Jane Smart

The Queen
satans budgie said:
:biggrin:

You are more than welcome.

If you need just a wee bit more incentive, the best cake shop for miles around is less than 10 full pedal turns from the start point. ;)

I can vouch for that cake shop, they do the most delicious coffee towers in the world. In fact, I ( apparantly ) need to put weight on now, so I can eat one guilt free:evil:

ACS

Legendary Member
Jane Smart said:
I can vouch for that cake shop, they do the most delicious coffee towers in the world. In fact, I ( apparantly ) need to put weight on now, so I can eat one guilt free:evil:

Join us and I will buy you 2 because this is now the finish point.

Jane Smart

The Queen
satans budgie said:
Join us and I will buy you 2 because this is now the finish point.

Wish I could I have plans for tomorrow ;)

Hmmmm but those coffee towers are delicious :biggrin:

Top Bottom