GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY boooooys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
John Ponting said:
surely the kids spell it GHEY ? My 5 year old grandson says I'm ghey because I support Arsenal instead of Chelsea - he may have a point, of course.

Oh, for gods sake, I'm so out of touch... Actually, I've never been in touch...

Wonder what would have happened if a yoof had ever used the word as an insult in the presence of the Kray brother who was that way inclined. Or should that be Krhey brother....

Aperitif. Go and stand in the corner in disgrace for that abomination of a sentence...

it's well whack.

OP
OP
Jacomus-rides-Gen

Jacomus-rides-Gen

Sorry for the delay barq!

This usually happens past those delightlful houses at the top of The Chase, where the chavs stand outside on the street at all hours, swilling Stella and hurling abuse at anything that moves.

Oh, and of course if I'm passing through Park bl**dy Barn.

Do you ride with Charlotteville at all?

barq

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Oh, and of course if I'm passing through Park bl**dy Barn.

Do you ride with Charlotteville at all?

I lived in Park Barn for two years ;) so I know where you mean. I used to see this guy riding a recumbent around there and every time I saw him kids were pelting him with cans and stuff.

No I haven't ridden with the Charlotteville lot - do you? Perhaps I should... but normally I either ride solo or go MTBing with friends and a couple of people from the university (they have quite an active MTB club).

Top Bottom