Gaadi Tubes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DM23

Does anyone have any experience of the Gaadi straight inner tubes? Looking for convenience so these look like a great idea as you don't have to take the wheel off.

Only found one mention of them a few years ago on the forum - was wondering if anyone had any practical experience? I'd probably only use one as a temporary replacement until I could put a standard tube in when I have more time later.

Does anyone have any experience of the Gaadi straight inner tubes? Looking for convenience so these look like a great idea as you don't have to take the wheel off.

Only found one mention of them a few years ago on the forum - was wondering if anyone had any practical experience? I'd probably only use one as a temporary replacement until I could put a standard tube in when I have more time later.
They have their uses, I’ve used them on a bike with Hub gears, they are a bit odd, and take some getting used to, but yes, you don’t have to take the wheel off to fit them, but you do have to be able to cut the old pneumatic tube off, before using the Gaadi.

OP
OP
DM23

DM23

They have their uses, I’ve used them on a bike with Hub gears, they are a bit odd, and take some getting used to, but yes, you don’t have to take the wheel off to fit them, but you do have to be able to cut the old pneumatic tube off, before using the Gaadi.
I also read a suggestion of just pulling the old tube out of the way and tying it to the frame - which I guess would also work if you don't have anything handy to cut the old tube with.

I've not really seen much talk about them, yet they seem such a good idea so I was most wondering why more people don't use them, or if they were somehow to good to be true. But unless someone else jumps in shouting "no" then I might give them a go......or more accurately: I'll buy a couple and and hope I don't need to give them a go :laugh:

I also read a suggestion of just pulling the old tube out of the way and tying it to the frame - which I guess would also work if you don't have anything handy to cut the old tube with.

I've not really seen much talk about them, yet they seem such a good idea so I was most wondering why more people don't use them, or if they were somehow to good to be true. But unless someone else jumps in shouting "no" then I might give them a go......or more accurately: I'll buy a couple and and hope I don't need to give them a go :laugh:
Tyres and inner tubes are wierd components. It’s almost some sort of sacrilegious voodoo, to try something odd, unusual, or new.

Top Bottom