Gadgets oh i love Gadgets 😁

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Im a real sucker when it comes to gadgets. Watches and gadgets are my weakness in life and today i couldn't resist the urge to buy a smart watch.
Apart from a few cards and socks for Christmas presents i didn't get anything from Santa, so today i splashed out on a Huawei gt smart watch.
Really pleased so far with the way it looks and works. 2 week claimed battery life and easy to read display.
Its like Christmas all over again 😁

Slick

Guru
Good man, enjoy. 👍

Gunk

Guru
I’ve just bought the Alexa Echo Flex plug, connects to our existing B&O Beosound 8 speakers and works a treat, much better than the unreliable Apple airport express I was using before. Alexa also connects to your Apple Music account, and BBC sounds, Brilliant little gadget, especially for under £20.

Drago

Legendary Member
Depends on the gadget. Smartphones, Apple watches, stuff like that, you can shove it...yet I have a serious dose of Gear Acquisition Syndrome when it comes to anything bass guitar related. Latest purchase is a 4 input computer computer interface.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
input computer computer interface.
I expect you'll need the computerised computer output interface for that now.

vickster

Legendary Member
I’ve just bought the Alexa Echo Flex plug, connects to our existing B&O Beosound 8 speakers and works a treat, much better than the unreliable Apple airport express I was using before. Alexa also connects to your Apple Music account, and BBC sounds, Brilliant little gadget, especially for under £20.
So our American brethren can stalk your every move :rolleyes:

;)

Jody

Stubborn git
Apart from a few cards and socks for Christmas presents i didn't get anything from Santa, so today i splashed out on a Huawei gt smart watch.

Same here. Although my partner bought me a set of allen keys :rolleyes:

I decided on the Galaxy Active 2 watch.

Top Bottom