Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuyBoden

Guru
Name that carpark. An easy NTR for the locals.
NTR14.png

Name that road.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well I just might have done if the tense was different. i.e. if we had been along it on this year's ride ! Not a road I've been on before, nor even an area, so I didn't recognise the skyline either. I shall look forward to you noting it when we pass that point next Saturday though :smile:

I thought that you might have checked it on Street View!

I rode up the steep climb on a forum ride in 2012. That ride also included a horrid ramp out of Goose Eye which we will riding down on this year's ride.

The severity of the 2012 forum ride could easily have killed me for I was suffering the early stages of my first (at that point undiagnosed) pulmonary embolism. The fact that I got short of breath riding out of the car park at the start of the ride should have been a big clue that something really wasn't right! :whistle:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I think this is a winter game... everyone's too busy riding their bikes.

Danby Beacon up on top o't'moors :okay:

View attachment 655306

indeed

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Easy if you know the Lune Valley.

Did the railway bridge without a railway throw you at all?

I was only looking at the hillside on the right and what was either a biggish B-road or a smallish A-road!

Here's my next one. You probably won't need more clues than there are in the picture?

Name That Road #40.jpg

I am not entirely sure what the name of either of the roads is, so let's just say... Find That Junction!

Top Bottom