Game Of Thrones (Spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
So who else is looking forward to monday?
I am still trying to recover from the weddding! I still cant understand how nearly the whole stark household is dead.
Although I cant wait for joffrey to be killed. I hope it will be amazing.
10155692_631553580266797_1179615743_n.png

There is going to so many amazing episodes
Bring on Monday

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I can't wait for Monday either. And especially for joffrey to get what he deserves. In fact, I have just bought book 4 that covers the new series and I'll start reading it tonight maybe.

what a shock, at the wedding. I couldn't believe it. WOW . Bring on Monday night.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I can't wait for Monday either. And especially for joffrey to get what he deserves. In fact, I have just bought book 4 that covers the new series and I'll start reading it tonight maybe.

what a shock, at the wedding. I couldn't believe it. WOW . Bring on Monday night.
What I like is the massive transformation of Jamie. No longer is he a prisoner of his families war but a major part and the foundation of Tyrion's defense of his life.
Also I wonder if he goes back to banging his sister.

U

User6179

Is Game of Thrones more for the girls or is it for the men as well , I usually don't like stuff the ladies like when it comes Tv drama.

ACS

Legendary Member
In my quiet and reserved way I really looking forward to series 4 of GoT

Saw this on the BBC today and have been following this blog for sometime (also mentioned in the BBC article).

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I need to watch it, I have put it off as it really does not sound like the type of thing that I would enjoy. Having said that I thought that about Spartacus until I watched it, definitely my favourite guilty pleasure tv program.

welsh dragon

I need to watch it, I have put it off as it really does not sound like the type of thing that I would enjoy. Having said that I thought that about Spartacus until I watched it, definitely my favourite guilty pleasure tv program.

If you liked spartacus you'll like game of thrones. Lots of fighting, sex, wars. What more could you want?

Svendo

Guru
@Cycling Dan I don't want to come across as priggish, but shouldn't the title of this thread have "*SPOILERS*" in it? I'm only up to the end of season 1 myself, but even in the hover-over text (on a PC) there appears to be a spoiler regarding Joffrey that could apply to those who are up to date. I realise I shouldn't expect the whole world to keep schtum because I'm years behind, but still...

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
If you liked spartacus you'll like game of thrones. Lots of fighting, sex, wars. What more could you want?

Yes but Spartacus had no witchcraft or fantasy stuff if you know what I mean. I'm not that much into fantasy stuff, but I need to try this. Yes those are some of the reasons that I liked Spartacus, I also loved the way it was filmed, over the top gore. It was also produced by some of the crew responsible for the first 2 Evil Dead films, and I can see that in it. I'm going to try it anyway and will report back :thumbsup:

welsh dragon

Yes but Spartacus had no witchcraft or fantasy stuff if you know what I mean. I'm not that much into fantasy stuff, but I need to try this. Yes those are some of the reasons that I liked Spartacus, I also loved the way it was filmed, over the top gore. It was also produced by some of the crew responsible for the first 2 Evil Dead films, and I can see that in it. I'm going to try it anyway and will report back :thumbsup:

I guarantee you'll love it. Just give it a go.

welsh dragon

@Cycling Dan I don't want to come across as priggish, but shouldn't the title of this thread have "*SPOILERS*" in it? I'm only up to the end of season 1 myself, but even in the hover-over text (on a PC) there appears to be a spoiler regarding Joffrey that could apply to those who are up to date. I realise I shouldn't expect the whole world to keep schtum because I'm years behind, but still...

Don't worry, the couple of snippets you have heard here wont detract from the series at all. There is so much that will happen before you get to anything you have heard.

Top Bottom