Game Of Thrones (Spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
REALLY??? I've been waiting ages and can't wait!!! You've definitely got more self control than I have! I've got a bottle of Merlot and a tub of Ben & Jerrys ready (ohhh...whoops I'm supposed to be losing weight!)

Im trying to be good. Wether I suceed or not is another thing. Ohhh. Wish I had some ice cream. I may get some so I can stuff my face when I watch it.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Ooohh!!! Just realised that I can watch it early on-demand...should I, should I???
Or is that cheating???
I watch it online so watched it this morning

I watched it on "catchup" (which is a euphemism for "Damn it HBO I would gladly give you money for this show but I can't get a Sky subscription, nor will I wait a year and a half after everyone else has seen it for the DVDs to come out.")

Hodor ed, just hodor
Shh you, I hardly ever do the Davos Seaworth thing. GoT is the most arr-jimlad'd entertainment item in the history of ever because HBO make it bloody difficult/prohibitively expensive for most people to consume their content. I will continue to buy the box sets but GoT is about riding the wave at the same time as everyone else. Being well behind when everyone was talking about Rains of Castamere sucked. Particularly when someone spoiled it for me on Facebook the day before we got to that episode :dry::tongue:

I wasn't even having a dig, was just throwing out a couple of Hodors
Hodor is the gift that keeps on hodoring.

Top Bottom